Please read the following information below carefully regarding the various policies we uphold:
Postage Options and Times
All items will be sent within 1-4 working class days as some pieces are pre-made and some are made-to-order (providing there are no holidays in-between). Custom pieces generally take between 2-3 days depending on the queue.
Postage options we offer and arrival times according to the Royal Mail service we use:
- UK - All items signed for. 1 to 2 working days
- EU - Standard/tracked. 3 to 5 working days
- USA - Standard/tracked. 5 to 10 working days
- If postage by the website has been calculated in excess, it will be refunded to you
- ***Please note that ONLY UK signed for and worldwide tracked parcels can be fully compensated for loss or theft. In the UK, everything is sent signed for unless very valuable in which it will be sent tracked. For everywhere else, items under £20 are sent standard and most items over have tracked shipping when taken to the checkout. The difference in price is double, so if you are unsure/want to downgrade/upgrade - just contact us before purchasing. ***
All items are always checked before being sent and are never sent with known faults or breakages from our own mishandling. If it arrives faulty or broken please contact us providing an image. Please keep in mind each and every stone is unique and natural.
If you have not received your parcel within the Royal Mail guideline times above, do not worry - it may be taking a detour before reaching its new home! If it has not reached you within a months time, do contact us. **Please keep in mind that ONLY signed for/tracked items are valid for compensation and it is the responsibility of the buyer to make this decision.**
We cannot be responsible for the incorrect/partial postal address being given to us, or if the item is unable to be delivered to you for various reasons. Please contact us, often enough pieces are kept for 18 days at your local postal depot and can still be retrieved by you.
Bambi Jewellery accepts returns on the basis that the return postage is paid by the buyer, the item is received in original condition, and it was not custom made. An item valid for return may be one still stocked or that is considered 'faulty'. Bambi jewellery reserves the right to treat each case with separate discretion.